* Guaranteed to increase your knowledge and skill!
This course establishes the foundational principles of the EGE process. It includes 4 self study modules, with pre-recorded powerpoint presentations. Modules include the history of the Equine Guided Industry, the EGE process, addressing fear, a private library to share comments, the role of the horse, the role of the facilitator, somatics, nature and more.
The goal of this online program is for you to develop an understanding of the foundational principles of SkyHorse Equine Guided Education. This online program will prepare you to be able to take full advantage of our live programs in Equine Guided Somatics™ and Equine Guided Coaching™. In addition, it will provide you with innovative practices for developing and refining your skills as an equine guided coach/educator. Even if you are already seasoned in this work, this course will offer you deeper insights and details into the subtlety and nuances that make this work so profound. And it will offer you some somatic practices, and intuitive listening exercises to expand your skills.
What you can expect in this home study online course which includes:
- Four home study modules of the Equine Guided principles and foundations so you can study at your own pace!
- Self study questions to guide your self reflection and increase your coaching skills
- Four pre-recorded coach calls with Ariana Strozzi Mazzucchi. Listen and follow powerpoint presentations at your convenience.
- Learn new somatic practices for developing your listening and observing skills
- Be a part of our private group forum to share your progress, get supported, and stay connected to our SkyHorse EGE™ herd
PLUS 1 FREE 30 minute coach call with Ariana at the completion of your self study.
The topics are relevant, informative and add knowledge and depth to other assisted and/or facilitated methods.
*Ariana’s books and the DVD are required reading.
*Horse Sense for the Leader Within,
* Equine Guided Education
* Planning Your Business in the Horse as Healer/Teacher Professions