Other Things to see and do in Sonoma County:
We are located in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Numerous recreational activities abound as well as wonderful destination towns and wineries.
Sonoma county parks website is www.sonoma-conty.org/parks
- Bodega bay-features a beautiful golf range overlooking the ocean. Numerous beaches for wading and surfing grace the coastline, ocean fishing and fine dining overlooking the bay. Arrival time 10 minutes
- Occidental-small historic town nestled in redwood forest and the russian river. 15 minutes.
- Armstrong redwoods- native california redwood groves. 707-869-2015
- Point Reyes national seashore-miles of hiking, horse and bike trails. Beautiful town with great dining and shopping. www.ptreyes.org
- Osmosis, only cedar enzyme bath in us, massage, tea garden. 707-823-8231, www.osmosis.com
- Bodega bay kayak, 707-875-8899, www.bodegabaykayak.com
- Five brooks trail rides, Point Reyes national seashore, 415-663-1570
- Safari west, wildlife sanctuary, 707-579-2551, www.safariwest.com
- Petaluma-fine dining, antique shopping. 30 minutes.
- Healdsburg-wine country central, quaint town with fine dining and wineries, 45 minutes. www.healdsburg.com
- Petaluma Outlet Mall premiumoutlets.com
- Freestone Wild Flour Bread wildflourbread.com
- Bohemian Creamery bohemiancreamery.com
- Valley Ford Cheese Co. valleyfordcheeseco.com
- Kayaking bodegabaykayak.com
- Wine country tours-1-800-487-5466, www.winecountrytourshuttle.com
- Bodega Bay Oyster Company,